Thursday, January 24, 2013

Current Music Obsession

Know this is something new I'm talking about on my blog. I am seriously obsessed with One Direction. When they first came out last year I didn't really care for them. I got the whole Up All Night album. I mean their songs were catchy, but I wasn't obsessed. 

I got their second album months ago and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. It's called Take Me Home. It has a bunch of songs that are so different and I'm absolutely in love with it. A couple of my favorite songs are "Over Again", "She's Not Afraid", "Little Things", "Live While We're Yong", and "Kiss You". 

They have a new music video to the song "Kiss You" which was great. The video was very cute and something I haven't seen before. Check out the video below:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment