Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December Favorites ❤

December Favorites!!!!
So I really liked the way I did my favorites last month so I decided to do it again. I didn't want to do a traditional sit down and talk favorites. I like them this way because I have most likely mentioned these products in my videos before so I feel like traditional favorites videos are just very repetitive. The way I do my videos is I show clips of my favorites. I then post on my blog more in depth reviews on each of the products. This way, for the people who don't really like watching the traditional favorites can enjoy something a little bit different. For the people who like knowing more about the products, they can just read my blog. Now everybody is happy:)

Twisted Peppermint Candle

The twisted peppermint candle is described as "A merry blend of spearmint and mandarin, layered with iced peppermint  vanilla extract and sugar musk" I'm not usually the type to like minty scents but this has changed my mind. I like this candle so much because of the twist. It has a hint of vanilla which makes it a lot more enjoyable for me. this candle retails
$20 3 Wick Large Size
$10 1 Wick Medium Size
$5 Smallest Size
(You can also get them cheaper when Bath and Body works is having a sale)




Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in "Reserve Your Cabana"

This highlighter is actually called a bronzer. I don't think this could be a bronzer on anybody! I use it has a highlighter. With the winter months I like to use products that will make my skin look more glowy and healthy. I hadn't found a good powder highlighter from the drugstore that I just fell in love with until I found this product. It retails for less than $5 and you get a lot of product (.46 oz to be exact). This product will work on the lightest to the darkest skin tones. I would just suggest that darker skin tones use a lighter hand when applying. 

Lush Lip Balms in "Whipstick" and "Honey Trap"
 These lip balms from LUSH are very good for the winter. My lips get very dry so moisturizing them is a must. I don't particularly like the taste of these so I tend to use them for night time.

EOS Lip Balm in "Pomegranate Raspberry"
 Now the EOS lip balms have been a long time for me. This particular flavor is new to me this month. It is pomegranate raspberry and I like it a lot. It tastes good and its still very moisturizing. This is the lip balm I keep in my purse and use throughout the day.


Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Cappuccino" 
 This foundation is amazing!! When this foundation first came out, they didn't have a color dark enough for me. I was so mad because every beauty guru that was lighter was raving about it and I really wanted to try it. It is so full coverage. Before I was using a color that was too dark for me and I didn't realize it was too dark for me. When I finally got my right color, I fell in love. This foundations is so good; I would even compare it to high end foundations. It has two different formulas (one for dry to normal skin and another for combination oily skin). I have the combination oily skin one and it works very well for me. It doesn't get very oily throughout the day. I can finally see why so many Beauty Gurus rave about it.

Baby Lips Lip Balm in "Cherry Me"
This lip balm is great for my lazy days. A lot of the time I don't want to go through the process of applying lipstick and then lip gloss. I just want an all in one product that I can apply without a mirror. This lip balm is no where near as pigmented as a lipstick but it gives just a tint of color and it is very moisturizing also.


Maybelline Colossal Mascara
 This mascara is a rediscovered love. Back in high school I used to love this mascara. It is a very volumizing mascara. It doesn't do much for me with length. I usually apply just two coats of this and my lashes become very full looking.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Ready, Set, Green"

This particular color was limited edition but I have loved all the color tattoos. This one was just great for the holidays. I can actually use this as a primer which is amazing for me because I have really oily lids. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing. It can be used as an eye shadow in itself.


Wet n Wild Eyeliner in "Dark Brown"

This month I finally found a way to do my eyebrows that I really like. I love the fact that this pencil is only $1. It is very pigmented so I always use a light hand and do very short strokes on my brows. This can also be used as an eyeliner but I prefer to use black as eyeliner. 


LUSH Lip Scrub in "Sweet Lips"

This has made my lips so supple. I love how when you're done applying it.. YOU CAN EAT IT!!! It tastes really good.LUSH also has different flavors. This particular flavor is vanilla and chocolate. 
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush "Heather Silk"
 I tend to stray away from very pink blushes like this but when I saw how pigmented it was, I had to try it. This blush is under $5 and it is very good quality. Because it is so pigmented, It is important to start off with very little on the cheeks. You can always add more but you can't take away.

Wet n Wild in "Comfort Zone"
 I finally got my hands on one of these things. I don't know why but every time I went to the store I would always forget to get one of these. I love this palette. I used it in one of my last tutorials. All the colors are very pigmented and silky. Wet n wild really surprised me with this thing.


Last but definitely not least is my new camera. This is the Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS camera. I mainly got this camera for vlogging. My new vlog channel is also a favorite. I did vlogmas and I thought it was so much fun to do. I loved looking back on those videos and remembering what I did. It's like a video diary for me. Even though Vlogmas ended, I am still doing vlogs on my vlog channel so make sure you go check it out and subscribe. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeOfTheFlower


No comments:

Post a Comment