Tuesday, January 22, 2013

EXCITING NEWS

If you guys didn't know already, I actually completed one of my New Year's Resolutions. Now this is amaze balls for me because I think this is probably the first time I've ever completed one. My resolutions usually consist of things that I can never complete and don't really set my mind to. This year I decided to focus my resolutions on YouTube. If you would like to see my resolutions.. click the link:)



The resolution that I actually completed is to join a collab channel. I have been absolutely loving my YouTube channel and I really want other people to love it as much as I do. So, I decided to do a lot of research on how to become a beauty guru and I learned a lot. One tip a lot of people said was to join a collab.

The collab channel is called BGGCollab1. I auditioned for this collab on the second of January and waited anxiously for the 6th to come. I got a message from Haley saying that I got in on the 6th and I was so excited! There are 6 other girls on the collab and we all range in age. I'm really excited to get to know all of them and post videos on that channel. Please check it out and subscribe:)


Check out my first video on the channel



No comments:

Post a Comment