Friday, January 4, 2013

Just a Little About Myself

1. What's your name?
My name is Louise.. But most people call me Weezie:)

2. Your favorite food?
Ok, this is extremely difficult for me. I'm gonna have to say Mexican or Kenyan food.

3. You could have any persons closet in the world. Who's?
I think it would be awesome to have Miley Cyrus' closet. I absolutely love her style. It's so edgy.

4. Favorite Movie?

This is another hard one..... I would have to say either Mr. and Mrs.Smith, Love and Basketball, or the Twilight Series.. and no I can't just pick one lol.

5. Favorite TV Show?
Currently, I've been loving Hawaii 5-0 (STEVE IS MY HUSTBAND!!!) ... but I also love Pretty Little Liars.... of course:)

6. You can have any guy in the world right now. Who?
TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment