Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kenya Inspired Makeup


Today's video is inspired by my beautiful country Kenya. To be more specific, I got my inspiration from the Masai tribe. I am Kisii so I'm not apart of this tribe but this is where I got my inspiration  This video was supposed to be a contest entry but I didn't get my video up in time. I still wanted to share it with all of you so here it is:)

Products Mentioned:


MUFE HD Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
EOS Lip Balm in "Sweet Mint"
Revlon Colorstay in "Cappacino"
Studio Finish Concealer in "NW45"
Pro longwear Concealer in "NW45"
ELF Mineral Booster in "Sheer"
True Match Powder in "Cocoa C8"
ELF Eye Brow Kit in "Medium"
Revlon Illuminance Quad in "Eternal Summer"
Maybeline Color Tattoo in "Ready, Set, Green"
ELF Palette
HIP Eyeliner in "black"
NYX Eyeliner in "Electric Blue"
Black Opal Cream Eyeliner in "Black"
Maybeline Colossal Mascara
ELF Natural Lashes
Covergirl "Ebony Bronze" Bronzer
Revlon Cream Blush in "Coral Reef"
Wet n wild Bronzer in "Reserve Your Cabana"
Tarte Lip Surgence in "Envy"


No comments:

Post a Comment