Friday, February 8, 2013

My Everyday Winter Makeup Routine

Hey everyone so today I did a video on my winter makeup routine. This is what I would wear on a daily basis minus the foundation. I don't like to wear foundation everyday because I don't feel like I need that heavy of a coverage. This is if I'm going somewhere that I want to look to impress lol. I used mainly drugstore products except for my lip color and concealer. I don't wear that same lip color everyday, it's just what I wear more often. I hope you guys enjoy the video and don't forget to comment, rate, and subscribe:)




PRODUCTS USED

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Cappucino"
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in "NW45"
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in "NW45"
ELF Mineral Booster in "Translucent"
Wet n Wild Blush in "Heather Silk"
Covergirl Bronzer in "Ebony Bronze"
Wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer in "Reserve Your Cabana"

Eyes:
Maybeline Color Tattoo in "Tough as Taupe"
ELF Quad in "Luxe"
Maybeline Line Stiletto

Lips:
Mac Lipstick in "Total Wow"


No comments:

Post a Comment