Sunday, March 31, 2013

Theodora Inspired Makeup

Hello everyone!! I've been wanting to see a movie that came out this month called Oz: The Great and Powerful. It has James Franco, Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz, Zach Braff, and one of my favorite actresses, Mila Kunis. I have yet to see it but if you would like to see the trailer just click here.

Now because I was so excited to see the movie, I decided to make a video inspired by one of the witches in the movie. Because one of my favorite actresses is Mila Kunis, I of course chose to make a video on Theodora "The Good Witch" makeup.

I absolutely loved this look and I thought it was very fun to make. I hope you all enjoy the video and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channels and subscribe to them. Also please rate and comment on the video:)



Products Used:

EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
Urban Decay Primer Potion
ELF Natural Palette
Naked Palette
Naked Basics Palette
Black Opal Cream Eyeliner
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Dark Brown
Maybeline Illegal Lengths Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Laura Mercier Undercover Concealer in 6
ELF Mineral Booster
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Covergirl Ebony Bronze Bronzer
Wet n Wild Bronzer/Highlighter
Stila Pro Longwear Lip Color in Fiery

No comments:

Post a Comment